- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Health and Safety Management ISO 45001
- Information Security Management ISO 27001
- Automotive Management IATF 16949
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Food Safety Management ISO 22000
- Energy Management ISO 50001
- Aerospace Management AS9100/AS9110/AS9120
- Integrated Management Systems
- About Us
- Contact Us
We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies for the aviation and aerospace industry – serving Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, NASA, European Space Agency and many more.
Improving Safety and Reliability
We work with the aviation and aerospace industry to produce and continually improve safe and reliable products that meet or exceed customer and regulatory authority requirements, on time and at a reasonable cost.
All this must be done whilst meeting the challenges of using and integrating product purchased from suppliers throughout the world while delivering product for multiple customers to their varying quality expectations and specifications.
Most organizations operating in the aerospace industry are required to register to one of the specific standards AS 9100, AS 9110, or AS 9120.
Benefits of AS 91XX Compliance
The AS 91XX family of compliance standards covers a wide range of areas, including product safety, configuration management, raw material testing, post-delivery support and more. Becoming compliant — and embracing the larger objectives of quality management — can have a number of benefits for aerospace manufacturers and suppliers. These include:
- Accessing international markets: The AS 91XX family of standards is one of the most recognised in the global aerospace industry. Achieving certification can allow you to compete in international markets and provides instant credentials that potential stakeholders already know and trust.
- Managing the risk of counterfeit parts: Counterfeit parts are a growing problem in the aerospace and defence industries, one that leaves organizations vulnerable to considerable risk and liability. AS 9100D introduces requirements that improve accountability across the supply chain and help you manage these risks in a more effective manner.
- Streamlining processes and planning for growth: AS aerospace industry standards are based on a continuous improvement cycle, which is scalable to accommodate increased demand as necessary. Implementing a certified quality management system will help you run a leaner, more profitable business, preparing you for future growth in a way that is sustainable over the long term.
Organizations that are already compliant with an older AS aerospace industry standard have until September 2018 to implement the most recent update. If you’re not already compliant, the publication of AS 9100:2016 presents an excellent opportunity to get started.
Keep reading to learn more about the role NQA can play in the certification process for AS 9100:2016 and other aerospace industry standards.
We are recognised worldwide as the “Aerospace Registrar”, working with clients such as NASA, The Boeing Company, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, L-3 Communications, FAA and the European Space Agency.
Our auditors have extensive knowledge and experience in:
- systems engineering
- production and servicing
- customer support and project management
Our team has direct work experience in commercial and military sectors at organizations including:
- The Boeing Company
- General Dynamics
- United Technologies
- U.S. Army, Air Force and Navy
Our technical experts are actively involved in American Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG), authors of the AS 9100 series of standards.
In addition to AS standards certification, we provide a range of services that help you to run more efficiently, safely and securely. From energy and environment, to health and safety and information security management.
Get Started Today!
To receive a quote, complete our online Request a Quote form or give us a call. Get all of your questions answered, choose the package that works best for you, and then you’re ready to go!