- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Health and Safety Management ISO 45001
- Information Security Management ISO 27001
- Automotive Management IATF 16949
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Food Safety Management ISO 22000
- Energy Management ISO 50001
- Aerospace Management AS9100/AS9110/AS9120
- Integrated Management Systems
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Event
Annex SL is the standard that defines the new high level structure for all ISO management systems standards.
What is Annex SL?
Annex SL provides the new high level structure for ISO management systems standards – it replaces the historical ISO Guide 83 and expands on the base structure already implemented.
It has been created to introduce identical core text and common terms and definitions. This will:
- streamline standards
- encourage standardization
- ease the integration of management systems.
New High Level Structure of Clauses
The numbered list below is the a replica of the numbered sections of the high level structure – the specific requirements of each management standard will be found within these sections.
- Normative References
- Terms and Definitions
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
ISO 9001:2015 follows the structure, core text and definitions of Annex SL. ISO 9001:2008 is not affected.