February 3, 2023
Pentaho Data Integration – Intermediate
Date : 2 – 4 November 2022
Trainer : Mr. Tri Haryoko
Why Should You Attend?
This Training is important for understand to clarify what Big Data is (and isn’t), while also defining several other related terms around data characterization and analysis methods. Until we will discuss some popular technologies and illustrates how Big Data is used in the world real in the hope of explaining how much data has affected in life.
Training Objectives :
Participants will be able to learn how much data drives organizational change and analytical tools and techniquesimportant. Knowledge of SQL is assumed, such as basic Linux command-line familiarity.
Training Material :
– Bigdata & Hadoop Introduction
– Introduction to Pig
– Basic Data Analysis with Pig
– Processing Complex Data with Pig
– Multi-Dataset Operations with Pig
– Introduction to Hive and Impala
– Querying with Hive and Impala
– Hive and Impala Data Management
– Data Storage and Performance
– Relational Data Analysis with Hive and Impala
Registration Form :
Happy Improvement !!