Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT)
Monday – Friday, 5 – 9 April 2021,
09.00 – 17.00 WIB
What is NEW in CPENT?:
– CPENT is an all new program that is a vital element of the EC-Council VAPT learning track, which also includes CND and CEH.
– Instead of one or two specialities in existing programs, the CPENT focuses on multiple disciplines, presented through an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded and defended.
– CPENT includes advanced windows attacks with PowerShell (or other bypass techniques), as well as advanced methods to score points within zones.
– Students attack IOT systems by locating and gaining access to the network and identifying the firmware of the IOT device.
– Students also bypass a filtered network and leverage It to gain access to web applications that must be compromised.
– The CPENT program expose the learners to advanced environments and techniques such as penetration testing, operational technology, double pivoting, evading defence mechanism, report writing, and professional dynamic reporting.
Who is CPENT for?:
– Penetration Testers
– Ethical Hackers
– Information Security Consultants/Testers/Analysts/Engineers
– Network Server Administrators
– Risk Assessment Professionals
Investment : Rp 14.000.000,-
Trainer : Belly Rachdianto – Master Trainer Ec-Council
– iLabs CPENT
– Training Kit
– Certificate of Completion
– Exam CPENT
– Group for discussion
Or direct contact:
Happy Improvement !!