- Quality Management ISO 9001
- Environmental Management ISO 14001
- Health and Safety Management ISO 45001
- Information Security Management ISO 27001
- Automotive Management IATF 16949
- Asset Management ISO 55001
- Food Safety Management ISO 22000
- Energy Management ISO 50001
- Aerospace Management AS9100/AS9110/AS9120
- Integrated Management Systems
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Our Event
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems (QMS)
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is defined as the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). It is the most widely used QMS standard in the world, with over 1 million certificates issued to organizations in 178 countries. ISO 9001 provides a framework and set of principles that ensure a common-sense approach to the management of your organization to consistently satisfy customers and other stakeholders. In simple terms, ISO 9001 certification provides the basis for effective processes and effective people to deliver an effective product or service time after time.
The key to any successful business is strong quality control. If you want your operation to thrive, your potential consumer base must be confident that the goods or services you offer meet or exceed expected standards. ISO 9001 is a quick and easy way for potential consumers to see if your company has put the time and effort into making sure your product or service is the best it can possibly be.
The standard follows the common structure provided by Annex SL. ISO 9001:2015 is more compatible with other management systems, such as ISO 14001, making it more effective and efficient to integrate management systems.
Best Practices for ISO 9001 Certification
Helps you with
- Customer Satisfaction
- Process Improvement
- Product Improvement
- Pre-Qualification and Requests for Quotation
- Operational Efficiency
- Internal Auditing
- Risk Management
- Training and Competence
- Brand and Reputation.
One benefit of the ISO 9001 certification is that it is a flexible framework. It doesn’t tell a potential consumer that one way of running a business is better than any other; instead, certification verifies that a particular business meets ISO 9001’s quality management system standards. It also verifies that their method of manufacturing a product or providing a service has been designed to ensure a high-quality outcome for the customer.
ISO 9001 sets the international standard for companies looking for ways to meet or exceed quality control metrics. At the same time, it helps consumers distinguish between companies, allowing them to make educated choices when choosing a vendor. It does this by identifying best practices for each industry, standardizing those practices and promoting adherence to those practices.
Is ISO 9001 certification right for me?
Any organization can benefit from achieving ISO 9001 certification and implementing ISO 9001:2015 as its requirements are underpinned by universal management principles:
- customer focus
- engagement of people
- process approach
- evidence-based decision making
- relationship management.
Why become ISO 9001 certified?
- The Annex SL structure provides a common language between ISO management systems that streamlines the path to compliance related certifications.
- The focus on risk identifies areas of concern in advance and allows you to allocate resources where they are most needed.
- The leadership requirement engages upper-level management and brings quality assurance more in line with overall business objectives.
- The performance evaluation and self-governance components can foster innovation and deliver enhanced value for stakeholders.
- The emphasis on organizational context looks at quality management from a big-picture perspective.